Thursday, October 29, 2009

Culinary Baby Steps

I told myself I'd have a lot more time to explore the magical world of cooking once I graduated. I graduated in the winter of 2007, and now, almost two years later, I still haven't really done anything.
So I thought I could try making a blog about cooking. I recently made a blog for reviewing books I read, so this seemed like a natural step.
I was also inspired by the food blog at http://justbento.com and their corresponding Flickr page-- I actually ordered a bento for me and one for my boyfriend, so expect to see those up here at some point, once they arrive.
Here's the plan: I'm going to post recipes and sources, and copious pictures of me trying them out. Even if no one reads this blog, I hope that it will give me the motivation to cook more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment